Monday, October 22, 2012

Malawi!

I have been doing a bit of traveling recently.  About 2 weeks ago I had a conference in Lusaka, the capital, for a check in and doctor and dentist appointments.  It was great to see all of the people I came into country with even if it was only for a few short days.  After that I went to Malawi to go swimming and take a little break.  Nothing too crazy happened we made it safely up to Nkhata Bay, but on the way back our bus broke down so we had a little adventure hitching and mini bussing.  But here are some pictures from the adventure.





We shared the lake with a crocodile.  It liked hanging out in the same bay we liked going swimming in.

Maggie, Leanne and David all went to Rurawe on alittle boat....I decided I didnt want to get sea sick.

Sarah, Jen and Me

Oh just another mini bus ride with some sort of creature sharing the seat with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment